Friday 29 April 2011

Wedding Fever

I'm going to a friend's place tonight to drink bubbles and watch William & Kate share their vows. It's a pretty big deal here with all sorts of parties, even the shop keepers are getting in the spirit and dressing up in tiaras and top hats. I have to admit, I'm not really a big Royalist, but I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is wearing - it should be fun.
I was going to show you a whole lot of Royal paraphernalia, as there is so much around - wallpaper, cushions, posters, royal teabags... but instead I am going to show some photos of another wedding. Everything about this wedding makes me smile, and it makes me want to get married all over again so I can do it just like this...
















No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips