Monday 15 August 2011

Pop Art

In recent times I have come to the conclusion that I would rather go without than have the wrong thing in my home. Which is why we have had a great blank wall in our living room for quite a while. It's a casual room where the kids play and we watch tv in the evenings. I want something bright and fun, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.






I love this Brigitte Bardot poster that I featured in a previous post.






I saw this cool retro poster in a magazine once. It was huge and looked really amazing, but is also fairly pricey.





I'm a massive typography fan, and these designs by Letitia Buchan are great, but just a little small for the space.







I love the Awesome Fairy Wren by Zoe Ingram, but again it's only A3. I think I will find another spot for that one!


The hunt continues!

6 comments :

  1. These are great! Love that brigette Bardot :) abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestion would have been Etsy, but I see you've already thought of that. Great colors though, on all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls - I will have a better look on Etsy, or might even have to create something myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, do you Know where I could get the Bridgette Bardot poster from? Love it! And been looking for something for my blank wall for ages.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that poster too and have searched high and low for it. Cines D'orient is a Lebanese movie magazine, and this must have been a cover, but after a lot of searching, I still haven't been able to track the Brigitte Bardot one down. If I find it I will post it in my Facebook 'Artwork' album, so make sure you 'like' Cush & Nooks and keep watching :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your reply. I've also searched high and low for it. Will def like Cush & Nooks on FB as love your blogs and style. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips