Wednesday 16 November 2011

Ra Ra Rice

Thanks to everyone who commented, or had ideas, on yesterday's blog feature about the coloured baskets. A special thanks to Carol-Anne from the UK who let me know that they were Rice baskets, and sent me the link. Why didn't I think of that?! Rice always stocks the most amazing cool, colourful products for your home. I featured a few images recently from their Fall catalogue here. And here are a few more pages from their catalogue so you can all fall in love with Rice as much as I have...









9 comments :

  1. Any suggestions where to buy any of this stuff in NZ? The doormats are beautiful! Want want want! I love the colourful baskets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are amazing ... and the beautiful plates on the wallpaper is drool worthy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that makes perfect sense Vic! Love Rice, such fabulous colour :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, how have I managed to live without that ostrich/emu lamp in my life? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for finding out Vic. I love the idea of the under bed storage in PINK. Fabulous. I see that Emilie in Ellerslie Auckland stocks Rice products but their website requires a sign in. Grrrr. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha- so the search for the baskets has ended (and rather quickly!) Thank you sharing the source with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments everyone. I am working on getting hold of some of these gorgeous Rice products to sell in my Cush & Nooks shop. Yes, Annie, Emilie is the NZ distributor that I'm dealing with. If anyone is serious about wanting to purchase anything, send me an email - cushandnooks@xtra.co.nz - with your request. Fingers crossed, I'll see what I can do. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you Vic. I am keen for some under bad baskets so will email in the next few days. They will be lovely in your shop. A x.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips