Monday 25 June 2012

Blackballoon Meets Tine K

I recently came across Blackballoon, a Scandinavian lifestyle store featuring homeware and fashion from a number of major Danish Brands. One of the biggest and most well known of those brands is Tine K Home


And what really excited me was that over at the Blackballoon blog, they had been invited to take a tour around the home of Tine herself. Anyone who is familiar with the Tine K brand, and with Scandinavian design, will really appreciate the beautifully understated elegance found in this gorgeous home. With it's subtle colour palette, and stunning texture and detail, the home is warm and inviting.

















5 comments :

  1. I love her home and im a mad Tine K fan !!
    Have done a few online orders from her now and the items are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What’s not to love? Soft colours, beautiful furniture, light fittings I would sell my soul for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and bright- and I really like the use of baskets here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cosy and inviting space Vic. And the bed linen looks divine :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pics!! amazing interior!! Happy I found out your blog!!! I gladly follow you on GFC, BLOGLOVINand FACEBOOK!!!
    TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips