Thursday 14 February 2013

Courtney Wotherspoon

I have to thank Kim from Desire to Inspire for introducing me to Toronto-based designer Courtney Wotherspoon. This blog has always been about showcasing those things that inspire me and a place to store and record them. So when I saw Courtney's work I knew I had to include it.

Courtney is a graphic designer and illustrator, and has also recently crossed over into interiors, textiles and lifestyle design - she's one clever bunny! I love her interior style,
it's fun, quirky and cool. Lots of unexpected moments...












This same 'quirky cool' is evident in her design & illustration, like this wedding invitation...





And she creates some pretty fabulous handmade goodies too that she sells in her online shop. My favourites are the hand painted art blocks and her hand painted deer antlers...




5 comments :

  1. So many quirky touches. And that is the most aesthetically pleasing solution I have ever seen for a mounted bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great when you feature house that brings a smile to my face! I think my favourite piece is that coffee table, talk about unusual but pretty! Thanks for the introduction Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her interior style - brave and unique. The invite is so original, and what a gorgeous couple! I agree - the art blocks and deer antlers rock! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, such an eclectic mix and even a touch of Scandanavia. Wouldn't it be nice to have a home large enough to be able to have each space in a different style.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love this one Vic! So many fabulous little details to take in.

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips