Tuesday 30 April 2013

Est Magazine Issue 9

The latest Est Magazine, issue 9, is out now. Always slick and classy, this issue is a pleasure to read. Don't you just love this cover - green and copper are such a gorgeous combination.





Some of the highlights for me were the beautiful styling by Denis Bjerregaard and photography by Stephan Schnedler-Sorensen, showing us how to incorporate dusty terracottas and powerful blues into our homes.





I also loved the sneak peek into the home of Anthea O'Connor, an ex-Vogue fashion editor. I don't know if she usually has shoes and handbags in her vignettes like this, but I am so totally doing that. Why not have your favourite shoes on display when you're not wearing them?!





And one of my favourite artists, Emma Gale, gives us a glimpse inside her home and studio.






This is just scraping the surface, so make sure you check out the whole magazine for yourself.

11 comments :

  1. the mag looks inspirational! (will check it out later today with a cuppa or a wine)...great idea with the shoes and handbag displays, but i always think back to that old wives tale that it's bad luck to put shoes on a table....well that is what my mum told me anyhow!
    Hope you are having happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hadn't heard of that wives tale Jodie. I have a thing about not putting hats on beds though - weird! :)

      Delete
  2. You're so on the ball Vic! When EST arrived in my inbox last night I had to stop what I was doing and check it out cover to cover! Another awesome issue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was half way through another post when my email arrived, but was so excited about EST, I changed tack. x

      Delete
  3. Wow Vic! Thank you for sharing your favourite images from this issue. How fantastic is all the colour inspiration in Emma Gales home? x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lynda. Yes, I love Emma's artwork, so it's no surprise her home is amazing too. x

      Delete
  4. I also dropped all to have a quick read and a cuppa! Emma Gale is a huge talent, was great to see her colourful home and studio x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at that gorgeous cover Vic! Will have to check it out :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It incorporates 2 of my favourite things: beautiful interiors and killer shoes! Can’t wait to check out the full issue! Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more dotted pillows I see here on C&N, the more I think I need to get a move on with some linen shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like "est"! There are always fantastic interiors, photographed so well.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips