Friday 18 July 2014

Emerald Accents

Apologies for my absence on the blog yesterday, I took a day out with my girls as their school holidays are coming to an end. Back to work... while looking through my Pinterest boards I noticed an abundance of pins where emerald green is used as an accent colour. Pinterest is such a brilliant way to discover your style, it's amazing how quickly a pattern will form.









1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


Such a strong, vibrant and fresh colour, it looks great with white and black, or balanced with bright pink or orange. If you're looking for an emerald or jewel green paint colour, try these options... Dulux Emerald Green, Resene Watercourse, and Resene Salem. Start with a test pot to make sure you're happy with the colour, which can change in different light - enjoy!



2 comments :

  1. I love emerald green, thanks for the pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of green but in each of these images it looks superb!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips