Tuesday 15 July 2014

Miranda Skoczek's Interior Style

If I won Lotto the first thing I would buy is a really big Miranda Skoczek painting, I absolutely love her work with all it's vibrant colours. It's no surprise to me that Miranda's fabulous style carries on into the Melbourne home that she shares with her son, Harper.




My favourite kind of home has lovely fresh white walls, and layers of colour and pattern introduced in the furnishings, art, and homeware. The combination of the sleek pink Verner Panton 'S' chair and the rustic blue side table is just delicious. Add a Kirra Jamison artwork for good measure.




I love the gorgeous global touches throughout the house. They help bring interest and stories to the spaces.






The renovated kitchen looks great with the original black and white tiles.




Harper's room features one of Miranda's own works. Along with Harper's Loom rug, it's one of my favourite things in the house.




Trinkets and postcards from Miranda's travels help to inspire her in her workspace.


photography: Lauren Bamford | styling: Jason Grant


Thank you Homelife and Inside Out and, of course, Miranda Skoczek for the inspiration.

1 comment :

  1. Yes that painting is one of my favourite paintings too. I like her style colourful, creative and casual.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips