Wednesday 5 November 2014

Ses + Jen Online Shop

I first met Ses and Jen when I featured Ses' cool home on the blog last year (see more here). The colour-loving mother and daughter duo share a passion for interior and fashion design. You can imagine my excitement when I heard that they were launching an online shop stocking all their favourite pieces for your home and wardrobe.




Yesterday the postie delivered a beautifully wrapped package from the girls, and I got my first taste of the goodness they're stocking.




I love my Ourlieu Jungle Kitty Clutch, it's just the right size for all my essentials - phone, purse, lippy, iPad mini. Thanks so much Ses + Jen!




The store is jam-packed with delicious colourful and patterned, quality pieces from their favourite designers. I wouldn't expect anything less from the stylish pair.









Here are few more of my favourite products, all going straight onto my wish list. Go and have a look for yourself, and make sure you sign up to their mailing list to see all new arrivals and specials offers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips